Friday, August 7, 2009

Daily Audio Blog.

Daily Audio Blog.

A new feature!
My posting throughout the life of this blog has been carefully considered and written essays, but that really doesn't get updated often. So! I want to start this new feature, called Daily Audio Blog. (or at least until I come up with a better name for it.) Every day, or as often as I can, I'll post a 30 second audio clip of some place I've passed through during those 24 hours. Outside, inside, kitchen, party, whatever. I'll also post a photo from the place I took the sound. So it's an audio-visual portrait, hopefully one that's vague enough to dredge up some free association without a specific narrative.

The first picture can be seen above, from the porch off of my current apartment in Somerville, MA.

Without further ado, 30 seconds of today: